EBSG offers a category of membership to suit the specific needs of construction companies small or large. Full membership is described below, see other pages for Safety Advice Line membership. Corporate membership is also provided to federations and training groups.
All our Advisors are experienced in construction and are qualified to nationally and internationally recognised standards.
Main Contractor membership offers a total pro-active service to its members including:
· Regular independent site inspections
· Access to advice via the phone, fax and e-mail
· Assistance with annual policy reviews
· Advice on health and safety plans
· Advice and assistance with risk assessments and method statements
· Provision of performance data from site inspections
· Regular bulletins and newsletters. Updates on legislation and good practice
· Premises inspections - monitoring safety at a member's head office
· Regular performance/progress review meetings
· Assistance and advice with major accident investigations
Additional services can also be offered to full members at a reduced cost. These services include:
· Assistance with arranging and delivering training
· Health and safety management systems audits
. Advisor to Principal Designer service
· Environmental site inspections
· Fire risk assessment
The above list is not exhaustive, as additional services may be provided to accommodate members' individual needs.
To become a member, the membership form can be completed online.
Alternatively, contact our office on 01223 420111 to request a membership pack.
Membership is required to fulfil the Safety Group's constituion and legal taxation status.